Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Cristiano Ronaldo shoes nike mercurial Sl

Bookmark and Share
The new product from Nike:
Nike Super Light (SL) was produced without financial or any other limitations. The boot has been designed to be the lightest, fastest football boot ever.
The Nike Mercurial Vapor SL is the latest eventual velocity boot from Nike weighing just 210 grams and will be headlined by the worlds greatest players including Cristiano Ronaldo.

Cristiano Ronaldo shoes nike mercurial Sl:









7 comments:

  1. ok these shoes are nice but... its not my style really!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok these shoes are nice... but it realy isnt my style

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god!!! i didnt know that i've sent 2 comments... sorrrry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cristiano Ronaldo you are the best 4 ever

    ReplyDelete
  5. EDWARD SAID I WISH I HAD YOUR PINK SHOES HERE IS MY HOUSE PHONE NUMBER JUST IN CASE 1714]669 2870. YOU ARE UNSTOPPABLE WITH YOUR MERCURIAL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yo cristiano you are a beast!!!!!!!!
    since i was like 12 i tried to do tricks like you but im close =]
    just wanted to say hi and if MAYBE you wanna see me play tou can comment back. cough cough ;P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course i wanna see you play. Post a comment with your mobile phone and I will contact you. ;)

    ReplyDelete