Thursday, August 7, 2008

Cristiano Ronaldo staying at old trafford

Bookmark and Share
Cristiano Ronaldo staying at old trafford
Cristiano Ronaldo will play for Manchester United in future at least one more season according to Portuguese newspaper Publico.
"Sir Alex Ferguson heard my arguments, I heard his and, in fact, it was settled that the best for both parties would be for me to stay."told Ronaldo Portuguese newspaper Publico.Ronaldo, finally decided that he is staying with United despite Real Madrid's efforts and millions.

"I will play for Manchester with all my heart and soul. I will fight and honour that shirt with the same commitment and dedication as always.I was responsible for all this controversy. I was the one who publicly expressed my desire to go to Real Madrid. I ended up being, even involuntarily, responsible for the poor relationship between the two clubs."

Ronaldo ended speculations over his potential move to Real Madrid stating that he is totally devoted to Man.United

0 comments: