Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cristiano Ronaldo:"I have changed football"

Bookmark and Share
Cristiano Ronaldo wins the “Golden Boot” award

Cristiano Ronaldo accepted the European Golden Boot award at a ceremonial in his hometown Madeira for the top scorer of the European leagues during the 2007/2008 season.
Ronaldo's wished to receive the award where he was born as a tribute to his late father Diniz Aveiro.
"With this Golden Boot I have changed football a little. Usually strikers won it and I'm a winger.When I put on the (United) shirt, I give my all. And I'm already in the history of the club," "When I play again the fans will love me again." Cristiano told La Gazzetta dello Sport afterward he received the prize at a ceremonial in his native Madeira.

Cristiano Ronaldo wins the “Golden Boot” award


0 comments: