Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ronaldo loves Italian women

Cristiano Ronaldo: I would play in Italy because of the women
Cristiano Ronaldo has accepted there's one element that may influence him to leave Manchester United for Serie A and that is-Italian women."Will I ever play in Italy? Never say never in life," theCristiano ronaldo told Tuttosport. "I do gladly travel there, like I did last summer, because there are the most beautiful and sexiest girls in the world - joking aside I admire your football, you're the world champions."

"I particularly like [Alessandro] Del Piero; he is a unique and extraordinary footballer - a true professional for all the people who love this sport."

Cristiano also brought out that he was just about joining FC Milano before United moved on to sign him from Portugal club Sporting Lisbon in year 2003.

"Yes, I was close to moving to Inter but Arsenal and Juventus were also interested," he affirmed. "Suarez (Inter scout) came to Lisbon but my agent, Jorge Mendes, told me that Ferguson wanted me at all costs."

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: