Friday, April 24, 2009

Cristiano Ronaldo gets Wired for Speed

Cristiano Ronaldo’s new shoes:Mercurial Vapor Superfly
Nike’s latest product Mercurial Vapor Superfly is considered as the future generation in soccer shoes as of its specific design. Nike has applied a new FlyWire system which rolls over the top of the shoe making a stabilization force. The FlyWire connects at the top of the shoe and gets the same dimensions as a hanging bridge. This system allowes Nike to apply a lighter material and therefore producing one of the lightest soccer shoes of all time weighing only 185g.

Nike’s latest product Mercurial Vapor Superfly

Besides Cristiano Ronaldo Nike’s latest product Mercurial Vapor Superfly is to be worn by world soccer stars such as Didier Drogba,Zlatan Ibrahimović,Nicklas Bendtner, Robinho......

Here’s what Cristiano Ronaldo stated about his co-operation with the Nike development team to bring his dream soccer shoe to life.
“I give feedback about what I like best, what makes me feel good and things I’m accustomed to. Nike listens to my feedback and they improve the boots each time. This boot is very different to the one I’m using and I prefer these to my old boots. The Mercurial Vapor Superfly is much lighter and helps me attack faster.”.

Cristiano Ronaldo Nike mercurial icon

Uploaded by nikefutebol on 27 Feb 09, 10.56AM PDT.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: