Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cristiano Ronaldo Not Real Madrid's saviour

Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo is currently still dealing with his ankle injury.Cristiano wants to be back in action as soon as possible but is aware, however, that he alone can not be the team's saviour.

Ronaldo is eager to play and help his team mates

Since Cristiano Ronaldo injured an ankle, Real suffered two defeats, achieving one draw and just one win.Former member of Manchester United can not wait to return to the field and to help his club."I'm a bit anxious about starting to play again because that's what I like doing most - playing and being able to help the team,"
"A team is influenced by many and not only one player. I'm eager to play and help my team-mates. I'm convinced that things are going to improve.We aren't in a good moment but nor am I the saviour - just a player who wants to help his team."the 24-year-old explained to Marca.

Ronaldo has now absent for almost a month,and will most likely have to miss the Champions League clash against Milan at San Siro next week.
Nonetheless, he's not allowing his physical shape get to him and is looking forward at his come back.
"I would like to play the return leg against Alcorcon, but I have to be 100% ready, both physically and mentally,'' added Ronaldo. "Next week I will have a new test and I want to play first with Real Madrid and afterwards with Portugal.''said the most expensive player in football history at the end

0 comments: